- Visitors are to wait for tours in front of the entrance to the castle where there is a noticeboard giving information about when they start.
- Tours are only possible with a guide, and access without a guide is not possible as it would threaten the unique natural environment of the first zone of the national park as well as the historic architecture and people’s health and security.
- On completion of the tour it is essential that participants leave through the main gate and depart from the courtyard of the ruins.
- It should be remembered that the only shelter from rain is the shelter at Příčky (about 2 km from the castle). At present there is no option for shelter from inclement weather while waiting for a tour at the entrance to the castle!
- The tour will take place in Czech with foreign visitors being lent a text in English or German.
- The lunch break is set by the visitors’ regulations as being from 12:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Reservations are only necessary for groups.
TOUR OF THE CASTLE (BASIC TOUR ROUTE)
Visitors have a chance to see the uniquely well-preserved fortification system of the older castle and the more recent three-storey castle, from which there is an exceptional view of the valley of the river Dyje.
- duration 50 minutes
- max. 20 people
|1. 11.–29. 3.||closed|
|30. 3.–30. 4.||Sat–Sun||10.00–15.00|
|1. 5.–30. 6.||Tue–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 7.–31. 8.||Mon–Sun||10.00–17.00|
|1. 9.–30. 9.||Tue–Sun||10.00–16.00|
|1. 10.–31. 10.||Sat–Sun||10.00–15.00|
C o m m e n t a r y i n C z e c h
- Adults 100 CZK
- Children aged 6-15, students aged 15-26, OAPs over 65, holders of a ZTP (a pass for the disabled) over 18, holders of a Fond ohrožených dětí pass and members of the Club of Czech Tourists after presenting a Eurobeds card 70 CZK
- Family admission (maximum 2 adults and three children up to 15) 260 CZK
- Children under 6, holders of a ZTP/P pass and ZTP/P guides, holders of a ZTP pass up to 18, holders of ICOM, ICOMOS and Asociace muzeí a galerií ČR cards, holders of National Heritage Institute ID cards and journalists after accreditation at the chateau administration are all admitted free FREE
reservation needed for groups only