- Visitors are to wait for tours in front of the entrance to the castle where there is a noticeboard giving information about when they start.
- Tours are only possible with a guide, and access without a guide is not possible as it would threaten the unique natural environment of the first zone of the national park as well as the historic architecture and people’s health and security.
- On completion of the tour it is essential that participants leave through the main gate and depart from the courtyard of the ruins.
- It should be remembered that the only shelter from rain is the shelter at Příčky (about 2 km from the castle). At present there is no option for shelter from inclement weather while waiting for a tour at the entrance to the castle!
- The tour will take place in Czech with foreign visitors being lent a text in English or German.
- The lunch break is set by the visitors’ regulations as being from 12:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Reservations are only necessary for groups.
Closure of heritage sites until further notice. High tourist season opening suspended. More info: https://www.npu.cz/en/